Thursday, September 14, 2017

I like not this poll, bring me a better one


And lo, a better one was brought:

1 NEWS / Colmar Brunton Poll results for tonight, Thursday September 14
Labour Party      44% (last week - 43%)
National Party    40% (last week - 39%)
Green Party        7% (last week - 5%)
NZ First             6% (last week - 9%)
TOP                  2% Steady
Maori Party        1% (last week - 2%)
ACT Party          0.6% 

Ooh, this one has a Labour/Green government not needing any other coalition partners.  I like this poll much better!  Too bad an individual poll isn't worth anything, I guess - this one would be a keeper if they were.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ignorant tool

Adolf Fiinkensein said...

Milt

Don't you just love these ignorant tools who comment as 'anonymous'?

Psycho Milt said...

I guess Anonymous didn't enjoy this poll as much as I did. Still, Anonymous has so many different opinions from one day to the next you can't really take any of them seriously.