Monday, March 14, 2016

Your Next Labour Prime Minister.

In about twenty years the illiterate fishmonger who wrote this junk may well be your next Labour PM.

"Dear Mark Weldon, Mediaworks chief executive
I usually start with some kind of pithy greeting, but I barely know where to begin. What subject line should I even use,  RE: your destruction of TV3?
And yet that’s exactly what I want to say – I feel like I have watched you singlehandedly destroy a brand that I, and many other Kiwis had a great affinity for, and I am not sure why."

Adolf isn't sure either, why she had any affinity for it.

5 comments:

Adolf Fiinkensein said...

Starting at the beginning.

A comma before the word 'but'

A comma where there should be a question mark. (What subject line should I even use, )

'I feel like' should read 'I feel as though.'

The original texst had single handedly as two words when it should be one.

And best of all, her garbled affinity.

Angry Tory said...

Ardern willl never be Labour PM.

God wiling - at looking at the polls - we'll never have another Labour PM in our lifetime. It's called democracy: NZ should try it sometime.

Anonymous said...

Angry Tory.
No but slimy Maharey is quitting Massey so perhaps he is about a grand takeover.

Angry Tory said...

No but slimy Maharey is quitting Massey so perhaps he is about a grand takeover.

yeah right. Let's face it, Judith Collins will probably replace John Key as Labour PM of NZ!

Redbaiter said...

Why pick on Labour?

The National Party is full of the same sausage factory educated Progressives.