Tuesday, February 24, 2015

SMILE

My Darling Husband

Before you return from your trip I just wanted to let you know about the small accident I had with the Ute when I turned into our driveway.

Fortunately it's not too bad and I really didn't get hurt so you don't need to worry about me.

I was coming home from shopping and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally put my foot down on the accelerator instead of the brake.

The garage door was slightly bent but the Ute came to a halt when it bumped into your new car.

I'm really sorry but I know your kind heartiness will shine through and you will forgive me.   You know how much I love and care for you my sweetheart.

I am enclosing a photograph for you.   I can't wait to see you again..

Your loving wife.





p.s.   Your girlfriend rang


No comments: