Thursday, December 25, 2014

Seasons Greetings to our bunch at No Minister.



To my fellow authors who support, help and critique my efforts in comments and by email,  thank you and all my  very best wishes.

To those who read my post efforts and constructively point out the good, the bad and the ugly you are appreciated, seasons greetings and a great 2015.

To fellow authors at other blogs I enjoy, my very best wishes for the festive season and the year to come.

 To my family gathered this year here at Lake Rotoiti (North in the BOP for mainlanders, not St Anaud) how wonderful to be together again, this year for a first time in this idyllic setting, it is so fulfilling and wonderful to celebrate another Christmas together and count our blessings at the close of another year.

Finally to all our good mates in Akaroa, Canterbury and the whole wide world have a good one as sure as, we will be doing just that.

1 comment:

Chris Bird said...

Thanks for all your posts during the year Gravedodger. I enjoy them all and usually agree with what you put up.
Merry Christmas to you and your family from another idyllic part of our great country, The Marlborough Sounds