Monday, September 1, 2014

Forgery

Apparently the story written by David Fisher and published on the Herald site this afternoon about an electronic conversation between Cameron Slater and Judith Collins is sourced from documents that are a FORGERY. I know this to be true, because Judith herself has claimed as much on Twitter this evening.

Putting aside the fact that actually writing that and putting it on twitter is perhaps the single most retarded thing I have ever seen from a politician. One whom I have the utmost respect and admiration for, and who has been  in my opinion an outstanding minister I am rendered almost speechless and feel myself reaching for the Mana pamphlet to read it again.
Who advised her to return to twitter?
Who advised her to claim it was based on forged source material?
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?


We are through the looking glass now.
Any and all comments are welcome.. Except comments that insult me, other authors on this quiet little corner of the internet or any comments that are defamatory, obscene or BORING.
Have at it trolls.. Do your worst.








4 comments:

Adolf Fiinkensein said...

Was it written by David Fisher or Dan Rather?

Adolf Fiinkensein said...

If it is a forgery, I hope she sues the Herald and Fisher. It's high time the adults took back control.

Anonymous said...

Let the lawsuits begin, and the chickens to come home to roost.

B Whitehead

Psycho Milt said...

Every time I think this election has reached peak nutcase, someone goes and tops it. Yet another day proves no exception.