Sunday, March 9, 2014

Would The Real David Cunliffe Please Stand Up.



For me who cares but increasing numbers of people are quite confused, even amongst his supporters, both real and imagined.

A person I know reasonably well and whose politics are a complete mystery although should I discover he had supported Labour and possibly the Greens in the past it would not elicit any surprise, made a high impact statement recently that not only surprised but  left me gobsmacked.

In a discussion about a thoroughly disgusting individual who was ripping off vulnerable people my mate blurted out " Sheesh I would trust Cunliffe over that prick". For me, very revealing on several points, has Silent "t" replaced both used car sales and real estate sale people as reasonably low on scales of trust, truth and basic honesty to the point of becoming a benchmark of his very own creation.


No comments: