Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Both Sad and Disgusting

Some things just leap out of the print and clatter all over the floor.

This is one of them, from a Stuff piece os the suicide of Charlotte Dawson.

"Charlotte Dawson revealed in her autobiography how she aborted her child with swimmer Scott Miller because he didn't want any distractions in the lead-up to the Sydney Olympics."
Dawson was found dead on Saturday at her Woolloomooloo home after a well publicised battle with depression.

The poor woman!  No wonder she was depressed, sacrificing her baby on the alter of some useless prick's selfish Olympics ambitions. 

What an  appalling example of 'Me-ism.' Maybe someone should have told him true champions actually raise children and bring up families. 


2 comments:

Lucia Maria said...

Yep.

JC said...


I had to look her up on Wikipedia a couple of days ago and repeated the exercise today but I'm still in the dark about her.

She appears to be famous for being famous without any particular thing to be famous about.

As I approach my 8th decade I admit I look for reasons to celebrate the lives of those who have died but what would I celebrate with Dawson?

JC