Sunday, June 24, 2012

Well Done John Key But Where Was Gillard?

Here's something our media kept pretty quiet about..Read thee whole thing, it's worth the effort.


I sent three short pieces, one of which was my speech at the EU-Asia summit in Brussels less than two years ago. There were approximately 50 heads of states or governments from Europe, Asia and Australia there. I expressed my disagreement with global governance. Four people came to me after my speech and said: “excellent”. It was the president of Mongolia, the prime minister of New Zealand, vice-president of India and minister of foreign affairs of Russia. On the other hand, those who openly disagreed were participants from the EU countries. It was not surprising.

Of course Helen Clark would have thrown rotten tomatoes at him.


No comments: