Monday, May 21, 2012

Text Of The Day

From todays Hawkes Bay Today.

`My pet hate. Men in a woman's wear shop telling their partner what to buy in the way of women's clothes.' Unattributed.

pdm's comment: This texter is obviously a woman - I for one am not game enough to try telling mrs pdm what clothes to buy.


Anonymous said...

If it was up to me I'd never cross the threshold of a womens clothing shop - more fun waiting in the dentist surgery for ya turn at grinding/drilling/ripping.....

However when my better half does drag me in its often to ask if I like something or other on her. (I usually get a hint from her as to whether to say yes or no but thats besides the point!)

If the texter has a male partner who is effeminate enough to tell her what to wear, maybe she is with the wrong sort of guy


Psycho Milt said...

If the poor sod's standing in a women's clothes shop expressing an opinion on which garment his wife looks better in, it's a safe bet he wasn't given a whole lot of choice in the matter.

Shane Ponting said...

There's something wrong if the girl needs input from the man.

Fashion sense/savvy is something I look(ed) for in a woman.

Anonymous said...

You Can't win when shopping with a female! There are only two options available to us mere males

One - "Do you like this on me?" "Yes" "Well I don't and you have no taste"

Two - Do you like this on me?" "No, not really" "Well I like it but because you don't I'm not going to buy it"