1. Ruth Richardson - delivered 'the Mother of all Budgets' - should have been knighted as 'Mother of the Nation' for her work. Unfortunately cut off in her political prime, 'Ruthanasia' is still long overdue in this country.
1. The Honourable Ruth Richardson2. Frog Rock, Weka Pass, Nth Canterbury3. Alexandra4. Gore Bay Cathedral Cliffs, near Cheviot5.
1 Ruth Richardson2 Frog Rock in the Weka Pass, north Canterbury.3. Clock on cliff face at Alexandra4.gold sluiced cliffs in Central Otago, could be near Naseby.5. Bridge over river in Central Otago
1/ Former MP Ruth Richardson2/ Frog Rock SH-7 Waipara -Lewis Pass3/ Clock on the Rock Alexandra4/ Clay cliffs between Omarama and Twizel5/ A bridge somewhere in the ManiatotoGeorge
1 Ruth Richardson2 Weka Pass3 Alexandra4 Omarama5 I think near Naseby??Cadwallader
4 I will change my mind and go for the cliffs near Omarama looking across the river heading south towards Lindis Pass
Well done Chris. Good to see you making the right decision.But that bridge is a problem. I feel I know it but can't quite pick it.
1. Hon Ruth Richardson - our firt female Finance Minister.2. A rouche mountinee, but not Mt Iron.3. The Alexandra clock.4. Cathedral Cliffs near Omarama.5. A bridge to somewhere.
- firt was suppsoed to be first.
5. Manuherikia River Bridge on Otago Rail Trail
Manuherikia River Bridge on Otago Rail Trail
Post a Comment