Friday, March 23, 2012

Text Of The Day

From todays Hawkes Bay Today.

`To my neighbour in the bright yellow raincoat who I caught watching me sunbathing nude in my back yard. Keep it up. Love your work'. Unattributed.

Disclaimer: mrspdm assures me she did not send this text and I assure readers I was not the man in the yellow coat. My neighbours sunbathing nude would not attract my attention in any sort of way..

A question: what does the watcher need to `keep up"?

A Further Question: What `good work' did the watcher do - did he jump the fence.

BTW the tenor of the text suggests to me the sunbather was female and the watcher male.

5 comments:

Adolf Fiinkensein said...

You mean you had some sunshine?

I want to know:-

What did she do when she caught him?

Anonymous said...

You know what yellow raincoat signifies don't you? Especially in the sunshine.

This is a sly way of saying "piss off, pervert".

Adolf Fiinkensein said...

Clearly the silly bitch did not arrange enough privacy for her back yard.

If I was her neighbour, I'd set up a grand stand and sell tickets for $10 per hour.

BYO

Shane Ponting said...

If I had a hot female neighbour sunbathing I would be unable to resist a viewing session.

This is the male brain we are talking about here people.

Visual magnets have power over us.

pdm said...

Adolf - bugger all sunshine in HB this year. As far as the grandstand is concerned and using my immediate neighbours as a guide it would be non profit - you would have to pay people to watch.

anon - who knows. Maybe she was disappointed he ould not `keep it up' and/or did not flash. By the way use a nickname please.

Shane - so true.