Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I'M OFF

down country to Greytown for the next little while on grandparenting duties.   Given that I'm going to be doing what you have to do to ankle biters, moving stock, golfing at Carterton and Martinborough and perhaps having a few quiet ones at the White Swan  I might just ease up on the blogging for a bit.

To my fellow bloggers; Milt, Adolf, BB. GD, Lou & Nick, thank you all for your contributions.   Always interesting and thought provoking and it matters not a jot to me if some consider the odd post to be controversial  ... that to my mind is what blogging is all about ... the contest of ideas.

So, to all, including those who inhabit No Minister (and even those who infest it) a very merry and safe Christmas and (in the immortal words of Dave Allen) 'May your Gods go with you'.

2 comments:

Keeping Stock said...

Have a great break Veteran, and may the golfing gods be good to you. I hope to get out for a round or two myself, and get the pa-in-law out as well when they come to visit.

Merry Christmas to you and yours, and all the best for a prosperous 2012.

gravedodger said...

Travel safe Veteran.
We will be through Greytown around 1300 tomorrow Wednesday.
All the best to you and yours.