Thursday, November 24, 2011

My early morning connection to the news.

If reception is available I start my day with Mike Hosking Breakfast.

At around 0620 the program has a segment where the host of Radio Sport, the days News Reader and the host come together to raise issues from their point of view. It is often a bit of a rabble but the Producer (assumed) is a guy called Glen who possesses one of the drollest delivery on the wireless, sometimes intrudes with a voice over.
This morning turned to comedy gold when a discussion of the rubbish of the previos evenings 'debate' was in full swing and 'along came Glen' with:
I was watching it with my son and at about mid session he asked "are they hungry yet".

You had to be there I guess but with his laconic delivery , pure comedy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He makes my morning too G.D. Obviously his son is following in his footsteps.

Mrs Danvers