1. merv wellington?2. bridge to cromwell?3. a bloody nice place by the look of it4. a river which I MUST fish5. ?chrisP
1. Derek Quigley2. Dunno3. Mt Tarawera taken from the southern shore of Lake Rerewhakaaitu4. I couldn't possible say because last time I was there it was teemng with trout.5. Anywhere in the SI when the snow is melting
2 Alexandra bridge
1. Bob Tizard22.214.171.124.
Wish these pictures were a bit bigger1 Big daddy Tizard2 Bridge over the Clutha Alexandra3 Lake Dunstan45 Benmore weir
1.Bob Tizard2.Alexandra Bridge over the Clutha River viewed from upstream. Not obvious from photo but the the view downstream under the bridge is towards where the Manuherikia River joins the Clutha. The head of Lake Roxburgh is close to that point.3.Pass4.Pass5.somewhere in the MacKenzie Basin?
1. Bob Tizard (but only after reading the other answersA).2. Bridge over the Clutha river in Alexandra.3. Is Central South ISland too broad an answer?4. The Kakanui river is that colour and also good fishing but I dont' think that's the answer.5. Not anywhere in the South Island, it's the glacier fed rivers which have that distinctive colour. It's not the Waitaki Dam and doesn't look big enough for Benmore or Aviemore.
1. Bob Tizard just about the time he dropped his cigar into the aircon and wrote off a Government LTD (ie was Minister of Health)2. Bridge at Balclutha3 Dunno but Adolf looks to be the closest4. Pelorus River from the Pelorus Bridge taken while dodging a copious and aggressive German Wasp population5. ???? Doesn't ring any bells
Post a Comment