So ACT are going to be labelled as "extreme".
Just target the 5-10% of voters who are intelligent to realise that if you want extremism, look no further than
1. Borrowing our way to oblivion as a country so that we can all live in some welfare utopia
2. Unions pretending that just because a job existed last century it is still relevant now.
3. The Maoris working towards an exclusive apartheid state
4. The greens trying to stop economic activity
5. Parasites like Dunne and Anderson working on their personal retirement schemes.