- Will we see for the first time ever, a party leader taken to court by the Securities Commission?
- Will a certain Mr Huljich appear miraculously on the ACT party list?
- After carefully considering the new ACT leader's skills and strengths will PM Key, after the election, offer him the Ministry of Women's Affairs?
- Will Dr Brash find he's come along a little late to the party when he sees National's campaign manifesto for November 2011?
- If he wants to be Finance Minister, won't he need at least 45% of the party vote?
Oxford says rate of warming has slowed
22 minutes ago