For the life of me I haven't the faintest clue why:-
- Obama decided to go for Libya, when more people are being slaughtered in Syria by Assad.
- Obama failed to consult his Congress and gain approval for what essentially is an invasion of a sovereign foreign state.
- He is crowing about an 'international effort' when only fourteen nations are involved - compared with forty or so in 2003 - an effort derided by him at the time.
- Before the game in Libya has even reached half time, he's pulled the US strike aircraft out.
- There appear to be no clear objectives apart from ensuring Gaddafi remains in power.
Has there ever been a worse dumbarse POTUS?