Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Zebra Party


I started a new project today and consequently my blogging will have to take a back seat so I can concentrate.
Sorry to give my co authors such short notice but it appeared quickly and is something in which I am interested . If you can keep me listed on the side bar Milt, I may have to return if it looks like Labour are getting a sniff in this November.

In the meantime all the best to the many people who drop by, read and comment. And to the many other fine bloggers out there. The world is an interesting place and would be much smaller without you all. Keep up the good work.
I'll leave you with the Zebra Party- Left and Right combined, but mostly confusion..

4 comments:

homepaddock said...

Thanks for the thought provoking posts and good luck for your new project.

FAIRFACTS MEDIA said...

Good luck Lou.
Pity we don't have any tigers in power.
And if parliament is a zoo, what kind of animals do we have in it?

Inventory2 said...

All the best Lou, but do stop by from time to time; your pithy one-liners are generally right on the mark.

Heine said...

Good luck with your project! Be seeing you in a few months ;)