Sooner or later, the hard reality will bite and it is not at all pleasant.
- When will big shake number three occur?
- Does Christchurch have ANY future?
- Why is it that for a hundred years there was little activity and suddenly there are serious shakes EVERY DAY for four months?
- What are the political implications? (The exchange rate took an adverse tumble for Adolf yesterday. I hope it recovers before my looming settlement date.)
- How much will this add to our current deficit?
- What will New Zealanders be prepared to forgo in order to look after their mates in Christchurch? Anything? $5k tax free? Paying social welfare benefits to thousands of people who could work but will not lift their fat arses to go out and find a job?
- Will it occur to Phil Goff that now his spend spend spend pronouncements are exposed in all their cynical hypocrisy?