Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Not important enough.........


Has anyone else noticed that the major, a term I use loosely, lefty blogs, ie The Standard, Red Alert, The Greens, and No Right Turn, have made absolutely no mention of the disturbing child abuse stories that have so exercised the country of late.
For my part the antics of Mark Hotchin, what Clark says about Wikileaks, Mad Cath's opinions about anything, and how apparently dishonest the National Party are, is all very small beer when compared to the mental images I have of a small child being tortured in MY neighbourhood. A small girl cringing in a wardrobe whilst in agony from the wounds inflicted by those who are supposed to love her and care for her evokes in me the deepest sadness.

I weep for her. I weep for her and all the others that we dont know about, yet.

I am also deeply concerned for a nation where those who are desperate to rule, and who would do "whatever it takes " to achieve power, cannot bring themselves to comment on this, the most serious issue facing the country today, or are they hoping it will just go away.

Bastards all.
G

2 comments:

Redbaiter said...

Yes, the left are evil. More should be done to stop them.

Anonymous said...

Talk about Child abuse will eventually turn to examination of the bloated Welfare State.

And we can't have that, can we?.

EXOCET