They just don't seem to get it. Neither Labour nor the Herald.
Articles like this cement in the public mind all that is negative about Labour.
- They are all old bastards.
- They don't do anything constructive.
- Digging for dirt is their primary, indeed only, focus.
- They are out of touch with the public.
- They have no ideas, initiative or imagination.
- The party matters more than the country.
- We pay these useless pricks a fortune to indulge in this childish carry on.
- You couldn't seriously allow this rabble to run the country.