- Tevor Mallard accuses me of secretly obtaining classified documents (You see dear readers, Adolf is the only No Minister author who is a declared member of the National Party. I challenge him to repeat his drivel outside the house.)
- Mallard's so-called classified document turns out to be the deluded ramblings of the politically demented.
- Heather Roy makes Chris Carter appear to have the political smarts of Margaret Thatcher without the hats.
- The Defense Minister allows himself to be conned into declaring classified the deluded ramblings of the politically demented.
- Labor makes history in Australia by becoming the first, and probably the last, party ever to produce two None Term prime ministers in one parliamentary term. (They haven't quite made it yet but the people of Hasluck in WA are doing their best to make it happen.)
- I find myself able to vote for Howick resident Whaleoil in forthcoming local gummint elections. That is sooooo funny. Well done Whale. It's about time somebody came along and injected some seriousness into this frivolous business of electing councilors.
- Worst of all, after ten days of 32 to 36 maximum temperatures and complete internet deprivation, I'm back here pulling on more clothes than you'll see in all of Namaka village.
July 26 in history
13 minutes ago