In light of the Copenhagen debacle crumbling here are a few wishful ideas
1. Our ETS be scrapped.
2. John Key apologises to us all for wasting our borrowed money.
2. Our politicians promise that we taxpayers will never be fleeced like this again.
3. Rudd, Brown, Sarkozy and Obama have their arses warmed by being booted out next election.
4. Now that the truth is out, The Green Party be renamed the Red ( Redistribute Everyone's Dollar) Party.
5. The earth is allowed to carry on warming and cooling, just like it has for 5 billion years.
6. CO2 goes back to being a lifegiving gas.
7. Science is reclaimed by real scientists who can solve the real problems the world faces.
Sadly, most of this will never happen ( except 5 & 7) and they will all be back at the trough next year in Mexicon and ... the year after and ... the year after and ... $100billion is a big carrot
These people will never give up until mankind is beaten into submission.
So keep working hard, paying your taxes and believing everything you read in the papers.
Quote of the day
30 minutes ago