Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Another victimless crime ?

Another pathetic Herald headline
Apparently home detention is now "jail".
Are they trying to pretend that people who steal from taxpayers are really being dealt to.
Because everyone knows that that is not the case.
Why aren't we selling up this guy's assets and getting our $68,000 back plus interest.

As an aside I thought I would take my annual visit to the Standard ( no link, you can find it but I wouldn't bother) to see what they had to say about climategate. I wasn't disappointed. Somethings never change.

Flogging a dying horse to get the last mile out of it, with Toad as jockey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With that 'punishment' it would have been worth it. The guy's probably laughing at us as we speak.

Adolf Fiinkensein said...

Clearly this fellow is another millionaire on welfare.