Monday, November 23, 2009

Pissing on a Twyford

I've spent the last two days in Wellington with my family.

We did the usual: Te Papa, Cable Car up to Botanical Gardens, shopping in Cuba Street and Lambton Quay, dinner at a fabulous Malaysian eatery in Ghuznee Street (KK Malay) and a visit to Parliament today.

But the highlight of the trip was a visit to the Wellington Airport restrooms this afternoon.

As I was ejecting the bottled water from my system, I peered down and saw it. The name. It was there.

Twyford

Who would have thought that while in the capital, where the politicians hang out, I got to piss on one - well, by name at least. And an annoying one at that.

With a backdrop like that, is Phil pissing into the wind trying to win Waitakere on 2011?

1 comment:

Oswald Bastable said...

FInally figured that one out...