Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ON BEING CHEEKY


Ok, being a bit cheeky and if I have transgressed I now submit myself to a good rollicking by Adolf (no spanking mind you).

If you care to go to TradeMe and bid on item 243512409 then you will be forever in my good books.

I am donating the proceeds to the Ex-Vietnam Services Association (Neville Wallace Memorial) Children's & Grandchildren's Trust which I am privileged to Chair. The Trust helps the offspring of Kiwi Vietnam Veterans realize their dreams.

You may care to visit our website at http://www.evsayouthtrust.org.nz/

Thank you.

3 comments:

Adolf Fiinkensein said...

I must be a bit dense tonight but about what am I supposed to be rollicking?

The Veteran said...

It's one up from a good bollicking.

Redbaiter said...

You should be rollicking about the quality of posts on this site.

I've been a faithful visitor for years but there's not much written here these days that stimulates comment, and the posts are few and far between anyway.

Losing your enthusiasm or what???