Having suffered severe withdrawl symptoms from not putting my 2 cents worth into No Minister, I am thinking that I will post once a week under the Trough List title.
Basically a list of things that have caught my attention during the week, both good and bad.
So to kick it off
1. Last minute Labour rorts knowing fool well they were goners.
2. Rodney Hide once again showing he is prepared to put his balls on the line, trying to slow down our long, slippery slide to living in a bi- multicultural society. Bi Culturalism for the Maori and multi for the rest of us. On average I would deal with NZers of at least 2o-30 different nationalities each week.
3. The cost of Arthritis and muscle pain to the country. Having sold tens of thousands copper bracelets and rings over the last 20 years, I am amazed how many people absolutely swear by them , including my 79 year old Mum.
4. Had to add this one. The Peace Foundation is nothing more than a trough. What a surprise.
5. Radio adverts that play phones ringing in the background. Damn annoying.
Feel free to add in the comments if you wish