Monday, August 24, 2009
1. How healthy is it for the Labour Party to have their leader resident in New York?
2. Would Henry still be coach if the ABs had LOST by 1 point?
3. What was/is wrong with the Chester Burrows amendment?
4. Who was Dave Haerora?
5. Why didn't I mark my ball 30cm from the hole instead of stepping up and hitting it to see it lip the cup and end up 60cm away?
6. When will Ron Mark announce his intention to seek the Labour nomination for Wairarapa?
7. How long before the 'shambles' around our two new (but overweight) Offshore Patrol Vessels stranded in Melbourne is resolved?
8. How is it that the NZ seconded commander (of the Niue Police Force (11 officers for 1890 people) was promoted to Commissioner (Major General equivalent) and who picks up the tab (and who is he the father of)?
9. What is the answer to the NZ drink/drive culture?
10. Why up in the Far North is 'rob a tourist' considered a legitimate family sport?
11. Why does the Umawera Petrol Station charge $1.21c for a litre of diesel?
12. Is Jim Anderton still alive or is it a cardboard cutout we see in Parliament?
The list goes on.