Thursday, May 21, 2009

Vote No...... Getting organised?



I received one of those "***** is following you on twitter" emails a few minutes ago from vote_no
They appear to be organising themselves early. Whoever "they" might be.
Personally I will not be bothering to vote, the last time I voted Michael Cullen was given a new shiny job, and I definitely did not intend that to happen.
The web address for these guys is voteno.org.nz
Please do not read this post as an endorsement of their viewpoint. I simply do not care enough to campaign for either side, and as I a feel like punching almost every single person I ever come into contact with I might not be the right fit for either camp
Click on the pic to embiggen.
If you are a twitter user I can be followed by adding user name barnsleybill via your home page.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic. They'll have no problems getting lots of support. The anti-smacking law is a complete smoke screen and has done nothing to lower the rate of child abuse.

Heine said...

Indeed. I would, if I was able to, also vote no.

Say no to Nanny State.

Anonymous said...

I a feel like punching almost every single person I ever come into contact with I might not be the right fit for either camp
Come on - that means you're a great fit for Voting No!

The anti-smacking law is a complete smoke screen and has done nothing to lower the rate of child abuse.
By increasing the ill-discipline of children, this law has already increased the amount of child abuse. Read MacDoctor for a great analysis of this: the Bradford Law has made many children worse off.

Andy Moore said...

"I simply do not care enough..."hahah.
we need more people in NZ like yourself.

Mr Dennis said...

As you don't care, and obviously want us all to be left to our own devices, then please do vote "no".

Because there are plenty of statist extremists who are dead-set on persuading as many people as they can to vote "yes", thereby ramming their viewpoint down everyone else's throats.

You need to ensure you are able to continue to not care about the issue in future, by voting "no".