Metiria Turei has been elected as the Green Party's new co-leader at the party's annual conference today.
1. Who really gives a toss?
2. Is this the begining of the end for Sue Bradford?
3. Will Turei also now have "mainstream" delusions like Norman?
4. Will the small lifeline that Key threw them be enough for survival in 2011?
5. Or has Key just flogged their environmental blanket and left them holding the red baby?
6. Will they finally replace that missing "n" in Co_leader?
7. Who really gives a toss?
Pity the poor immigrant?
56 minutes ago