Thursday, January 29, 2009

Trademe rant.

I have recently posted items on trademe for sale. Have always been a buyer and this is my first experience of the sales process.
An experience I will not be repeating. The assinine and frankly retarded questions have brough me to the point where if I have something I want to sell I shall simply drag it down the back of the block and throw fuel at it.
What is the price? IT IS AN AUCTION
Will you deliver? IT IS A BOOK AND YOU ARE IN THE SOUTH ISLAND!

I swear most tradme users must be socially inept lock ins who have no human contact other than the net.


Image nicked from Theo

7 comments:

Psycho Milt said...

Having bought a car last year after wading through pages of ads from people who could not spell the make and model of their vehicle despite the make and model being clearly labelled on said vehicle, I fully sympathise. TradeMe seems to be a very powerful thicko magnet.

Barnsley Bill said...

A powerful vortex of fuckwittery

Blair said...

My favourite question is the one "How much are you looking to get for this item?" Geez, I don't know, why don't you make a fucking bid on it and find out, dickwad.

Reasonable Ray said...

What's your buy now?

Barnsley Bill said...

I am on for the end of the month rayzor.. have you invited kohi? It will give me a place to kip if you do........

adamsmith1922 said...

The Trade Me process can be very exhausting.

Then when you sell say a book for it you are lucky say $5, you then have to pay the commission.

Hardly seems worth it

Barnsley Bill said...

Quite right Adam, I have hundreds of paperbacks that I was thinking about offloading. I will be gifting them to rotary or the local hospice.