Monday, January 19, 2009

And didn't we enjoy chopping them off!!


I'm surprised my partners in crime haven't picked up on the delicious commentary from the Fiscal Fool.
Michael Cullen has likened the loss of office to a public castration.
Now, I don't know about you, but I thought Uncle Helen had already castrated her ministers before she placed them in the cabinet and she put their tackle on show in a glass jar!
Keeping Stock notes Cullen's vitriol is still there.
Like IV2, I agree that by voters dumping Liarbour , Key is able to replace "a toxic mix of greed, dishonesty and misplaced intelligence".
Though I cannot see where the Liarbour intelligence was in the first place.
Indeed, Whale Oil notes cullen has not only failed in the public spehere, but in his private life as well: generating precious little wealth for either!
Anyway, if we castrated Cullen, what on Earth did we voters and the VRWC do to Uncle helen and Winnie the Poo!

No comments: