Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Parable Of The Standard

I don't usually waste my time reading the drivel that is written at the Labour Party funded and staffed propaganda trough called The Standard but a friend of mine spoke to me about it today and almost became emotional.

"Jesus George on a bicycle!" he exclaimed, "the bloody new government isn't even sworn in and these idiots are screaming and yelling about 'what they might do.' "

My advice to my friend was that I did not go out of my way to read Pravda so I don't see why I should bother to read its intellectually handicapped juvenile brother.

http://www.profesionalespcm.org/foto/posters/212LeninPravda.jpg

Go over and have a look for a laugh.

The funniest part of the whole show comes when you realise these guys believe the crap they write. It gets even funnier when you see the number of authors they use. Hell, it took less people to write the Bible.

Then for the real rib cracker, go and have a look at their comments. They are pretty much all fellow authors patting each other on the back and piously editing comments to separate the sheep shit from the goat shit.

They literally spend all bloody day commenting on each others' sbloggerings in order to improve their Tumeke ratings.

Pravda in drag.

7 comments:

erikter said...

The Standard is rubbish and deserves to be hammered by readers and bloggers.

The tinpot dictator lprent is a poor and bitter soul who will ban you if you don't agree with his Stalinist line. On the other hand, S. Pierson is a complete waste of space.

Anonymous said...

As I have said a million times before, isn't it nice to see union fees at work (so to speak).

And lprent isn't a bitter soul. He's a cunt.

Diane said...

And after giving my opinion over there, I was informed that I "was an embarrassment to New Zealand and girls." A good thing that I have a stable chair otherwise I would have fallen off and rolled around the floor laughing my butt off.
Mind you as a 64 year old I didn't mind being called a girl. LOL

KiwiGirl

Harpoon said...

Adolf.
"They literally spend all bloody day commenting on each others's bloggerings in order to improve their Tumeke ratings."

So you're jealous. Figures.

Re the story about the 'friend' -- either the story is a lie, or your friend is an ignorant twit. The Govt has been sworn in.

Further, postings over at the standard about what the Tory government might do are usually based on their policy promises (threats). Why does your 'friend' have no confidence that the Tories will carry out their promises?

Calling posts on the Standard "screaming and yelling " is a bit extreme. And how, precisely, does one scream and yell in text?

If the Standard is comparable to pravda, does that make you the Völkischer Beobachter?

sweetdisorder said...

The stupid is a very funny paranoid joke. To see them fret about every little John Key movement is laughable. Yeah, anon 6.12pm, agree about lprent. The rest think they are bigger then they are. What is the biggest joke though, is they are making themselves unemployable. c'mon, would anyone in the 'right' mind take on clinton for a job?

Adolf Fiinkensein said...

Harppon, I'm so glad you have implicitly admitted that it's all really for the ratings.

Clunking Fist said...

You bastard: I ran over there expecting to see something interesting. All I saw was iprent pissed off that someone disagreed, so labelled them a troll. You wasted by time, now I'm behind in my reading of No Minister...

;^)