Friday, October 31, 2008

Hawking your pearly

Just heard Dunne on 1ZB talking to Leighton Smith. He came on after Larry Baldock of the Kiwi Party and when Leighton pointed out the similarities between the two parties, Dunne launched into his Taliban tirade. Absolute classic.

Then prattled on about multiculturism. Was Families only last elections flavour? Will his new bottom line be a $25m Multiculture Commission? I sure hope so because I once sold several hundred dollars worth of wooden giraffes to his Families Commission, so I could be in the money again.

If MMP was a fiddle you would pay money to listen to this guy play.

Update; As Redbaiter points out as well: Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought he said in his opening remarks that the Labour government hadn't done much wrong but had only fallen foul of a "change of mood" in the electorate.
If you have never seen a man "hawk his pearly" before, then just follow Dunne.

2 comments:

Sus said...

I heard him, too, Lou. Wetter than wet, as always. Runs with the hares & hunts with the hounds, does Peter Dunne bugger all. I might detest everything the Green party stands for, but at least I know they're always marching in from the (far) left! :)

I can think of little worse than paying to see him play the MMP fiddle, thanks. But I know where I'd be tempted to shove the bow ... :)

Redbaiter said...

This scumbag is a real blot on the political landscape. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought he said in his opening remarks that the Labour government had't done much wrong but had only fallen foul of a "change of mood" in the electorate. The usual six of one half a dozen of the other. What a slimey slippery unprincipled POS he really is.