Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fulole Muliaga: Told you so!

I wasn't going to raise this issue again but thanks to Keeping Stock for highlighting the Michael Laws column in today's Sunday Star-Times.
Essentially, Michael laws agrees with me that Fulole Muliage ate herself to death and the media behaved so terribly, that the life of the contractor and his family were in danger.
I was lambasted for my hateful and nasty heartlessness, but it is interesting to see that other bloggers who commented on the case tended to agree with me.
Whale Oil today feels similalrly vindicated.
But you know one rule of journalism, never let let the truth get in the way of a good story.

1 comment:

WAKE UP said...

Ain't it interesting that this post has attracted no comments?

It's all too sad, really.- And I suspect the silence now is because most of us know it should never have become what it did in the first place (in so many ways).