Thursday, September 25, 2008

3 News Poll this Sunday


After a commenter on No Minister said TV3 pulled their Sunday poll for resampling, following pressure from Labour after it apparantly had Labour in the high 20s , I contacted Tv3 to see if this was so.
Here's the reply..
Thanks for your email.
I have spoken to the Director of News and Current Affairs about this,who tells me there was never a poll planned for last Sunday, but there is one planned for this Sunday, which is currently still in the field.
Best regards,The Team at TV3
I wonder what it will reveal.

6 comments:

Barnsley Bill said...

Oh goodie.. another chance to see garner spinning like mad trying to put a positive spin on things For Clark.

Anonymous said...

I have spoken to the Director of News and Current Affairs about this,who tells me there was never a poll planned for last Sunday,

yeah right.


private polling is matching these "public" polls.

20s for labour. Greens are coming up - as are ACT.

pdm said...

Perhaps Jumungo yesterday is an indication:

National 53.2
Labour 24.4
Greens 5.1
ACT 4.4
NZ First 3.9

Anonymous said...

I have a good pal who works for TV3, when I asked him/her about this today the response I was given was " you may well think that, I could not possibly comment"

Anonymous said...

Maybe TV3 repolled in exchange for an exlusive on the US FTA. I bet they feel like suckers now.

Psycho Milt said...

Just curious - is there any stupid and pointless conspiracy theory you suckers won't give credence to?