Monday, June 30, 2008

What bollocks....

Was feeling a bit masochistic this afternoon and thus decided to call in at the standard. Well hasnt hagar's pitiful bit of circumstantial psuedo journalism got them lathered up over there. That the leader of a major political has hired some consultants to help with his image, (apparently), is held up as an equivalent to him being uncovered as Grand Poo Bah of the Ekatahuna branch of the KKK.
Forgive my possible naivety, but don't all poilitical heavies use these sort of people? And dont try and tell me that helen doesn't get, or hasnt had, media coaching? Labour surely uses someone to make sure our perception of dear leader is the correct one otherwise we wouldn't be getting this










when the reality is more like this:








G

8 comments:

Adolf Fiinkensein said...

A complaint to the Advertising Standards Authority might not go astray - the day after the election is called. If she's going to have one, that is.

pdm said...

Lou - Brian Edwards has been Clarks `media coach' for years. Assisted by his wife Judy Callingham I think.

pdm said...

Apologies Grant and Lou - have just turned a light on and read the posters name properly.

Lou Taylor said...

Thanks pdm
apology accepted
Can't say I've ever wasted my time looking at the Standard.
Life is basically too short.

Grant said...

No problem PDM.
G

FAIRFACTS MEDIA said...

I had a nosey this arvo.
It's quite sad how they are obsessed with the issue but I saw some interesting stuff I'm saving for later.
I also have Dear Leader's Election Campaign photo for 2008.
Regular readers of No Minister will have seen it before

homepaddock said...

Jealousy is never attractive. If they could afford decent consultants themselves they'd know that.

Rick Prick said...

Mind you if that's the best they can manage this election year, I don't think National has too much to worry about.

I think they ought to be more concerned with how broke Labour is and how they can't nick taxpayer cash quite so easily.