Saturday, June 28, 2008

They Don't Like It Up'em

I made the mistake of bringing to the attention of the lads at The Standard, the following gentle comment.

Here's great news, lads. You're no longer at risk of losing any more demographics. They've all gone. More Maori vote National, more poor people vote National. More rich pricks vote National. More cockies vote National.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/category/story.cfm?c_id=280&objectid=10518834

There's nobody left except for the intellectually handicapped.

That's the price of Cullen's recession we didn't have to have. If he had released tax cuts six years ago, restrained growth of gummint bureaucracy, resisted the temptation to spend billions on bribes, we would have been a prosperous nation where people could afford to pay high prices for food and petrol.

Why, you blokes might even have had a show of winning this election.

And guess what happened?
The
These paragons of free speech blocked it.

8 comments:

monty said...

with some minor editing I have tried to assist - I wonder if they take the comment down and ban me now.

Barnsley Bill said...

I was shocked when I saw you guys had them in your update toolbar. It so clearly is not a blog.

Grant S said...

What did you post at The Standard to earn a ban Adolf ?

Oswald Bastable said...

Nien, nien- ze free speech is only for Party Members!

Adolf Fiinkensein said...

I really have no idea, grant.

Adolf Fiinkensein said...

The one on the left looks like Mike Milliams.

FAIRFACTS MEDIA said...

Yes, they are very sensitive.
I got censored too when I referred to Whale Oil saying they were being funded by Liarbour orsomethin.
I was accused of defaming Lynn Prentice.
I'd never heard of Lynn Prentice.
Well, it's not the open house you find here or at Kiwiblog.
We encourage debate here.
We are not John Boy's or Rodney's echo chamber.
Are we PM? :)

Anonymous said...

Hell has spawned some offspring.
Was Cullen the father?

pdq