Thursday, May 8, 2008

Bloggers Drinks, Auckland, and possible entertainment after




It's time for bloggers drinks once more.
Same time, same place, this Friday, May 9, starting 5pm-5-30pm until whenever at the Cavalier Tavern on College Hill, near Ponsonby.
Whale Oil is off to the theatre again to see THAT play again about some poor deluded youth who wants to be Helen Clark's toyboy!
The play starts at 7pm so maybe some of us could go along too. I'm up fo it if there's a group of us. Looking forward to seeing you there.
Adolf say he's coming and I expect Gooner will be there too.

10 comments:

Barnsley Bill said...

Is the lead character called james Sleep by any chance, perhaps a whaleoil cut and paste might be in order.

David Farrar said...

I may be able to make that as I am up in Auckland for the Qantas Awards that evening.

FAIRFACTS MEDIA said...

That would be excellent David.
I look forward to seeing you.
I may try and gatecrash Qantas once everyone has eaten.
I didn't realise it was on until it was too late.

BB, that is a very naughty suggestion.
Remember, James refers to 'Aunty' Helen and even though you live in Northland, where I'm told incest does happen, we should not be encouraging that sort of thing :)

Grant said...

Ahh, now I'll have a face to look out for if DPF turns up. Not too keen on another game of "guess what the VRWC looks like"
G

FAIRFACTS MEDIA said...

Cheers Grant.
I suppose I should carry a copy of the Daily Telegraph and have a red carnation sticking out of the lapel of my jacket.
Instead, I'll probably wear black trousers, black shoes and a white shirt that probbly looks like it need a good iron.
I might bring a copy of the Wishart Book or the one on UK Liarbour sleaze.
There is a pic of it on this blog somewhere.

Grant said...

Thanks FFM. By such will you be known.
G

Adolf Fiinkensein said...

Fraid Gooner can't make it.

Falafulu Fisi said...

Fair Facts, are you gonna be sitting in the same area (around the restaurant tables) as the last time (2007 Christmas drinks)? I think that I can make it just after 6 pm.

FAIRFACTS MEDIA said...

Probably. I've just seen the weather forecast.
I doubt anyone will want to be outside :)

Anonymous said...

Nah, Gooner can now make it.

Me.