Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Clarke Ignored By Media

In stark contrast with yesterdays coverage of John Key's opening salvo yesterday, it is difficult to find in the media any commentary of significance so far on Clark's boring and unexciting speech at Henderson earlier.

I haven't read the speech and I probably won't because there's no encouragement for me to do so. I wonder how long it will take her to backtrack on her reported extraordinary remarks accusing National of having a 'mole' in Labour passing its policies to the Gnats.



There's only one moll in Labour and it's the PM.

Update: Earlier, I missed Fran O'Sullivan's piece in this morning's Herald. Apart from providing her usual acute analysis, Fran's piece is subtly hilarious. She actually gives John Key some nice one liners to use against the Klarkunists and almost holds her hand up for his speech writer's job.

There will be muttering and gnashing of teeth on the ninth floor.

1 comment:

FAIRFACTS MEDIA said...

I read it and posted it just a short while ago, under Copycats.
I know I am biased but I was most underwhelmed by what she had to say.
Not PC makes some fair comments a wel.
I have heard some fine speechies from lefties that can offer inspiration, but Dear Leader offered nothing to inspire.
Its seems The Hive is right when it said Key 1 Clark 0.